Salmon with chèvre, creame fraiche, lemon pepper and dill, topped with shrimp! This fast, easy, and healthy dinner is perfect for the workweek or a last minute meal to impress your guests! Serves 4.
1 1/2 pounds fresh salmon, skinned, de-boned, and cut into 4 equal slices
4 ounces chèvre
2 ounces creme fraiche*
1 teaspoon ground lemon pepper
2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
1 tablespoon butter
16-20 medium sized shrimp (raw, peeled, deveined)
Garnish: Fresh lemon wedges and cucumber slices
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Mix chèvre, creme fraiche, and dill in a small bowl.
- Use the butter to grease the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place salmon slices in buttered baking dish and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Spread the chèvre mixture onto the salmon, then place the shrimp in a row along each slice of salmon.
- Bake for 15 minutes (or to desired doneness).
- Garnish with lemon and cucumber and serve!
* To make your own creme fraiche, simply combine 1 part sour cream with 2 parts heavy cream!